Thursday, September 8, 2011

NEW SEASON YET NEW RULES

What seemed to be a long time coming, the National Football regular season has finally arrived. Players and owners have finally reached an agreement this past summer to conclude the NFLlockout. However, I am not to sure how others may feel about certain rules and conditions regarding the deal between players and the National Football League commitee. I love the aspect of all sports, from the competition to the exciting entertainment. Sadly,the National Football League has changed pivital rules. I question those rules. Now the kickoffs start at the 35 yardline instead of the traditional 30. With watching this years season opener, I was shocked by how long the game seemed and my interest level decreased as the game continued. For players to say, moving the kickoff from the 30 to the 35 will reduce the amount of injuries is an absence of passion. Tell me what you think? Agree or disagree?

No comments:

Post a Comment